I hope everyone had a great holiday season! During my much needed time off (kinda, but not really time off), I started thinking of beauty resolutions to make in the new year.
1. Clean makeup brushes more often– I wait way too long to clean my brushes. It’s gross when I think about it, but I only clean my brushes about once a month! Once a week is my new goal.
2. Throw away old or unused products- I did some winter cleaning in my beauty cabinet and I had products in there way past self date and products I didn’t use and probably never will.
3. Shave down my makeup and hair routine prep time- this one is more for my hubby since it does take me quite a bit of time to get ready between blow drying and makeup. While the finished product is well worth the wait–it kills spontanity.
4. Work with my natural hair texture- this goes into resolution #3, since wearing my natural curls will shave off the time it takes to get ready, but my hair is always in better condition the less I do to it. That means NO keratin treatment this year—or ever!
5. Master the art of contouring- who needs plastic surgery when you have makeup? The effects of contouring when done properly are amazing and can give your face a faux nose job, cheek bones or slimmer face!
What are you’re New Year resolutions?