Big blowouts have been spotted as the hottest trend on all the most glamorous celebs. Now you can easily do-it-yourself to achieve the belle of the ball look!
- Apply a golf ball size amount of blowpro’s body by blow mousse into clean towel dried hair, which will set your style for a longer-lasting blowout. Next, section hair into five parts, for maximum control to manage hair.
- Bring back sections forward to dry using a round brush. Do not pivot your wrist back and forth as you dry- simply roll the brush itself.
- Once each back section is dry, roll it up into a pin curl for added body and bounce.
- Round brush sides in whichever angle is comfortable for you. Once hair is dry, roll it into the brush vertically and backwards. Apply heat then set with a cold shot, which will prevent flyaways and frizz.
- You can also pin the hair vertically for added body.
- Round brush top. Blow dry top section by rolling hair into brush going back, which allows for hair to fall naturally and frame face in a flattering way. Add hair spray to all sections, then blow with cold air.
- Remove pins and tilt head forward, raking fingers through to marry all sections.
- Spray thoroughly. Lightly scrunch hair. Flip back.
- Use curling iron on a few pieces around your face. Keep iron closed as you slowly slide to out of the hair to give ends a straighter, textured look.
A red carpet ready blowout is all about the right products, so after these steps are complete:
- Part in two sections and apply a few drops of weather girl serum to give polish and shine.
- Don’t be afraid of hairspray, as products like blowpro’s blowout serious non-stick spray helps to set the look, while keeping the bounce.
With these tips, you’ll be sure to achieve volume, body and movement that is sure to wow!