I’ve always been a big fan of using a body oil as a moisturizing product. Applied directly after the shower when the skin is still damp, it leaves skin incredibly soft. Only downfall? Some oils can leave a residue.
Not with Eight Skincare’s Body Softening Oil Ginger Lime. Light on the skin, but ample in moisture, Body Softening Oil Ginger Lime contains thirteen different oils that are great for the skin including:
- Safflower Seed Oil – provides a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving the skin.
- Evening Primrose and Avocado Oils – powerful oils that include Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, Beta Carotene, Omega 3 and 6.
- Soybean and Sunflower Oils – protein rich and contain antioxidants, providing excellent emollient properties.
- Wheat Germ – contains fatty acids helping provide structure and elasticity to the skin.
- Coconut Oil and Gardenia Flower Extract – rejuvenates and moisturizing the skin
Added bonuses are the convenient spray packaging, the light citrus scent, and it can be used on dry skin as well for a subtle glow. 4 oz., $22. Available at www.eightskincare.com.
Full Disclosure: The products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. For more information on my disclosure policy, please see my disclaimer page.