I’m always on the look out for a great skin care product (it’s never too early to start a skin care routine, ladies!) to help fight father time’s inevitable aging process. That’s why I love the idea skin treatments that work for you while providing light coverage.
Say hello to 3LAB’s Perfect BB SPF 40. The company’s first tinted moisturizer is packed with some serious anti-aging ingredients, SPF 40, and is available in 3 shades. I had the chance to try this product–and love it–so let’s take a closer look:
Key Features and Benefits include:
- Protects the skin from harmful UV rays and oxidative stress
- Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Regenerates cells through the use of Phytocell Tec and Nano Clair GY
- Minimiazes the appearance of skin discoloration and evens out skin tone
- Moisurizes and hydrates the skin
- Effectively treats fine lines and wrinkles
Key Ingredients Include:
- Phytocell Tec – protects longevity of skin stem cells and preserves youthful look of the skin
- Nano Claire GY – The first patented liposomal encapsulated Human Growth Hormone that treats fine lines and wrinkles.
- β-White – biomimetic peptide that whitens skin by decreasing proteins , inhibiting melanin synthesis
- E-Mortal – Hydrolyzed Pea Protein- activates skin cells and promotes collagen production
- Ascorbyl Glucoside – stimulates collagen synthesis and acts like a skin whitening agent
- Titanium Dioxide – Sunscreen
The Product: 3 LAB’s Perfect BB SPF 40 comes in three shades #01 (light), #02 (medium), and #03 (dark) in a convenient pump containing 1.5 oz. It also comes with a sponge roller for application, which I tried, but I was more comfortable blending with my fingertips.
The Verdict: As with most BB creams, 3 LAB doesn’t have a wide color selection, and when I first put the product(#3) on my fingertips, I was worried it would be way too light. However, once I blended in the product it melted in with my skin. After prepping my skin with a primer, it went on smoothly and gave light coverage.
What I really liked is that it didn’t feel heavy at all and didn’t make my skin oily. It also gives the skin a nice glow. This is great for a “no-makup” day or if you only need light coverage. If your looking for something with a little more coverage, try using this as a primer prior to your foundation.
I’ll be sure to update the review after using it for 4-6 weeks to see if it helps improve my skin’s overall appearance, but so far, so good!
Available for purchase at 3lab.com and Nordstrom, Bliss and Barney’s New York, $95
Full Disclosure: The products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. For more information on my disclosure policy, please see my disclaimer page.