Here’s a pretty and fresh look that compliments darker skin tones seen on backstage at the Tracy Resse Spring 2012 runway show. Here’s how Mally Roncal created this look:
· To create a smooth, even base for the foundation to glide over, Mally used her Perfect Prep Poreless Primer.
· To achieve a satiny-matte finish, Mally’s Ultimate Performance Professional Foundation was applied all over the skin.
· For a non-shimmery, healthy flush, Mally used her 24/7 Blush in Medium high on the apples of the cheek.
· To set the makeup and reduce shine, Mally’s Poreless Face Defender was applied all over the face.
· Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Midnight was applied to the top and inner lash line to create the illusion of thicker lashes.
· Two coats of Mally’s Black Volumizing Mascara were applied to the top lashes.
· To emphasize strong yet natural brows, Mally used her Brow Boost.
· To create a multi-dimensional shade, Mally used Lip Magnifier in Fierce on the top lip and Lipgloss in Be a Peach on the bottom
Photo: Beauty Press/Phil Bicket