Remember the good ol’ days when MTV’s only reality show was The Real World and they actually played music videos? If so, chances are you caught TRL and the sassy resident host, La La.
Today, La La Anthony’s MTV days are behind her, but she remains in the spotlight with her hit reality show, “La La’s Full Court Life” on VH1. The busy wife and mother recently expanded her brand and partnered with Motives Cosmetics for her own line of makeup, Motives for La La.
The line features 8 products: lipsticks, lip shines, eye shadows, blushes, foundations, mascara and eyeliners. Prices range from $10-$40.
- La La Court Mineral Eye Shadow Palette Gorgeous eye shadow palette containing 5 shades to creat numerous looks from day to night.
- La La Court Mineral Eye Shadow Palette Swatches (L to R) Unmentionable: a pearlized red coral // Entourage: a shimmery peridot –an olive hue // Off Broadway: a pearlized charcoal grey with a tinge of olive // After Party: a pearlized tawny plum//Paparazzi: a shimmery pink gold
- La La Mineral Blush Lightweight and provides great pigment--blends effortlessly
- Carmel-la Mineral Blush
- Mineral Lip Shine Heavy on moisture but not short on shine, this gloss goes on smoothly with it's brush applicator.
- Mineral Lipstick Beautiful colors in a moisturizing formula
- Mineral Lipstick and Lip Shine Swatches (L) Mineral Lipstick in Times Square (R) Mineral Lip Shine in La Reina
You can purchase the line here http://motivescosmetics.marketamerica.com.
Full Disclosure: The products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. For more information on my disclosure policy, please see my disclaimer page.