For a pop of color–blue is my go to. For this look, I lined my eyes in Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Shadow in Matte Navy Blue (6E) and for my nails, I used China Glaze’s Exotic Encounters (coming Fall 2012). It’s a great look for the summer that can transition into the fall as well.
Are you feelin’ blue tones this season?
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 6E - matte navy blue Easy to apply stick and great for on-the-go
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 6E - matte navy blue A deep, intense and highly pigmented navy blue
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 6E - matte navy blue Smudge it with eyeshadow brush for a lighter blue application. And it stays put. My arm still looks like this 7 hours later!
- China Glaze Exotic Encountress A pretty deep teal blue---perfect for Fall 2012's rich jewel tones
- China Glaze Exotic Encountress Coming Fall 2012!