We have recently branched out to film some tutorials and beauty related videos. In my first week of a new weekly segment, I discuss some of my current favorite products (makeup, skin and hair) by telling you why I love and how I use each of them.
This segment will be a weekly recurrence and each week I will discuss different products and why they made the list. This not only keeps you up to date on some new and well loved products, but gives us ‘fuel to the fire’ to find the latest and greatest products as well!
In this first video I discuss:
- Foundation: Make Up For Ever Face and Body Foundation ($40 at Sephora.com)- why I have chosen it for summer.
- Lip Color: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in color NSFW ($14.50 at OCCmakeup.com)- some pros and cons to using the Lip Tars.
- Hair Product: Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek Leave-in Cream ($16.50 from a Redken Salon. To locate a Redken Salon near you: Click here)- how it has changed my weekly hair maintenance routine.
- Nail Color: Bella Pierre Nail Color in Neon Orange ($15 at BellaPierre.com)- what about this neon orange is a fresh take on the neon trend.
- Skincare: Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant ($37) & Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque ($43, both at Dermalogica.com)- how using these together have started to change my skin.
Please tune into the A BEAUTY LOFT YOUTUBE CHANNEL and check out our first weekly segment, but also browse around at some of our others!