I want to let you in on a little secret! When you see celebrities walking down the red carpet and think ‘ugh, I wish I had lashes like that’. Well, they don’t even have lashes like that!
I would be willing to bet that over 95% of the women we see on red carpets are getting a little help in the lashes department!
Now, you can follow our step-by-step and learn how to easily apply strip lashes in no time flat. I know, it’s a little overwhelming if you have never done it before, but with a few tricks of the trade, it can be done simply.
In this tutorial I use:
- E.L.F. Essentials Dramatic Lash Kit ($1.00 at EyesLipsFace.com).
- DUO Eyelash Adhesive in Dark Tone ($8 at Sephora.com).
- Tweezerman Slant Tweezers ($22 at Tweezerman.com).
- Tweezerman Barber Shears ($15 at RickysNYC.com).
- Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara in Black Satin ($32 at Sephora.com).
False lashes can add an ‘oomph’ to your look that no amount of eyeliner or mascara can, so don’t be afraid! Set some time aside and practice practice practice. Also, it is 100% normal to ‘feel’ the lashes for the first 15-20 minutes you wear them, but it should not hurt and that feeling should go away. This is just your eyes adjusting to the weight of the lashes.
Please tune into the A BEAUTY LOFT YOUTUBE CHANNEL and check out our first weekly segment, but also browse around at some of our others!