Right in time for Fall 2012, Lancôme channels the romance and magic of Paris in their new makeup collection, Midnight Roses.
Inspired by the precious purple rose, the collection is infused with shades of purple, the color of majesty, to deliver a uniquely seductive beauty experience. Featuring a mix of blushes, eye shadows, eyeliners and polishes, Midnight Roses brings a touch of sophisticated mystery and glamour using the season’s hottest purple hues and matte textures.
The star products include:
- Color Design 5 Pan Shadow and Liner Palette in Violet Magnetique ($49
- Le Crayon Khôl in Purple Dusk ($25.50)
- Liner Design in Intense Violet ($24.50)
- L’Absolu Nu Lipcolor in Parme Flanelle, Rouge Résille and Prune Mantille ($29.50)
- NEW! L’Absolu Crème De Mat in Magie Pourpre, Potion D’Amour and Prune Elixir ($29.50): A liquid lipstick with the comfort of a gloss, pigment of a lipstick and a velvety matte finish
- NEW! Blush Subtil Palette in Rose Flush ($42): All-in-one contour, blush and highlighter palette
- Vernis in Love in Infusion de Prune ($15)
NEW! Vernis In Love Top Coat Mat in Givre Magique ($15): A top coat for a matte finish on any nail polish