Sequins! Velvet! Satin! Tweed! This season, the catwalks were abundant with rich texture! We’ve translated this to nails through the infusion of glitter particles and metallic and holographic finishes. The colour tones speak to “earthiness” but are not specifically earth tones – think rust, shimmering greens and silvers. This collection feels future-forward but not futuristic. This season is all about using texture to add interest and depth to your look!
- Lovely Jubbly Brit speak for "Excellent". A vibrant magenta flecked with red, blue and gold micro particles. Channeling a distinctly retro 70’s feel, this sultry glitter gives high impact sparkle perfect for Disco Divas.
- Dodgy Barnett Definition: A bad hairdo. A mullet of any variety is a seriously Dodgy Barnett. Colour: A highly holographic shade that blurs the line between grey and silver. A classic!
- Gobsmacked Definition: To be totally speechless. Colour: A heavily pigmented charcoal grey glitter with a slightly textured finish. This shade is unlike anything we’ve seen before. A legend in the making!
- Shag Brit slang for “knocking boots.” A high-shine metallic lacquer in a warm orange-burgundy hue. Reminiscent of fallen Autumn leaves. Sigh.
- Trustafarian Definition: A spoiled rich kid who pretends to be a hippy but still goes home to Daddy’s mansion on the weekend.A golden holographic finish gives this delightful sage green a surprising and sophisticated edge.