Oh the weather outside is frightful….
Harsh winter weather conditions can reek havoc on you hair, skin, and nails. So along with the change of seasons comes a change of beauty products. Check out some great beauty products for a beautiful winter:
- Lackluster Glow Vitamin C is your new best friend. I use it year round, but in the winter, I use it in a night time moisturizer. My favorite: Korres Wild Rose and Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial, $48
- Scaly Skin double dose of moisture is needed in the winter. For your softest skin ever, apply a body oil or even baby oil gel while skin is still damp after shower. After allowing it to sink in for a few minutes, blot skin dry with towel. Then apply a regular body lotion for added protection (best done at night). Neutrogena Body Oil, $8.19
- Brittle Hair conditioning is a during the cold months. Try using a deep conditioner and switching to a sulfate free shampoo in the winter if you don't already use one. Try Pureology Precious Oil Softening Hair Mask, $50
- Dry Cuticles keep cuticles looking smooth and healthy by applying a cuticle cream. I keep Rosebud Slave on mynightstand and apply it before bed and when I wake up. Rosebud Salve in a Tube, $6
- Chapped Lips nothing ruins this season's oxblood statement lips than having chapped lips. Exfoliate with a scrub and then moisturize. But the best advice to fight dry, chapped lips I got from makeup artist Bobbi Brown: Drink Water. Chapped and dry lips are often a sign of dehydration. Products to try: Sara Happ 'The Lip Scrub' Brown Sugar Lip Exfoliator, $24; Sprout Cocoa Lip Balm, get it now for $1.00!
- Chapped Lips Sprout Cocoa Lip Balm