Hello ABL readers!! If you didn’t catch Beyoncé’s look during the Inauguration coverage, we have the lowdown for you! Superstar mogul , fashion and beauty icon, Beyoncé, sang the National Anthem beautifully during the 2013 Inauguration. It was hard not to notice her gorgeous makeup!
Here are some tips to re-create the look from famed celebrity makeup artist, Mally Roncal, who worked with Beyoncé for this special day.
– To first set the skin, apply Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer all over the face and Mally Cancellation Concealer directly underneath the eyes.
– To achieve natural-looking coverage, first, apply Mally Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation. Next, add a sweep of Mally New Diamond Unpowder which will illuminate the skin then follow it up by brushing on Mally Effortless Airbrush Highlighter and Blush Duo to the cheeks for a soft radiant glow.
– To achieve a rich, smokey eye , try Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer. Apply this all over the eyelid and underneath as well. Next, select a few shades from the Mally Beauty In the Buff Palette and sweep that onto the eyelids. Finish the look by applying a small amount of Mally Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Chocolate Diamond on the bottom lid right under your eyelashes to open up the eye followed by Mally Lightwand Eyebrightener to the inner corners to instantly brighten this area. Lastly, to achieve this bold eyeliner at-home, try using the Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Midnight, layered with the Ultimate Performance Ink Eyeliner (which is exclusive to QVC.com).
– Compliment this confident eye by pairing it with a mascara that will enhance the overall look – such as the Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara and/or Mally New Instant Impact Mascara. To create glossy, Beyoncé worthy lips try Mally High Shine Lip Gloss in Mally’s Look or Mally’s Baby.
· Last but not least, before you leave the house, apply the Mally Beauty Face Defender to lock your makeup in place and Perfect Prep Hydrating Under Eye Brightener to make the eyes pop! Anyone can achieve this easy-to-wear look at home. It works on all ages, skin type and color! These essentials from Mally Beauty can be found on QVC.com and MallyBeauty.com.
(Photo courtesy of Salon.com)