Hairstylist Guido breaks down his look for the Calvin Klein 2013 NYFW Fall Runway Show.
- He created a deep center part on damp hair and then used guts 10 root targeted spray foam focusing on the lengths.
- He then blow-dried the top very flat, and the back was left to dry naturally.
- Finish with forceful 23 super strength finishing spray.(Guido’s team blow-dried and then used curling irons to create slight bend given the hair couldn’t dry fully at the show.
Redken Products Used:
- forceful 23 super strength finishing spray
- guts 10 root targeted volume spray foam
“It’s blow-dried very flat on top, and the back is left naturally textured. The deep, clean part and sleek finish are military inspired, and overall it’s very true to the Calvin Klein identity.”
-Guido, Redken Creative Consultant