Valentine’s Day is around the corner and whether you’re spending it with your significant other or out on the town with your girlfriends, a soft romantic look is always appropriate!
To help create this look, I enlisted the help of some of Cover Girl’s newest products from their Bombshell collection:
- Prep eyes with an eye primer
- Apply Bombshell ShineShadow by LashBlast in Gold Goddess on eyelid down to lash line. I like to use a concealer brush when applying cream shadows.
- Use a medium matte brown in the crease
- Apply a darker brown in the corner of eyes
- Line eyes with Bombshell Intensity Liner by LashBlast in Pitch Black Passion. The felt tip applicator makes applying liquid liner easy. Wing the corners slightly at the end for a flirty look.
- Line bottom lashes using a black shadow
- Romantic looks calls for lashes and lots of them! Curl eyelashes first and then use Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara in Very Black.
- To achieve a soft glow, use bronzer along the hairline, the hollows of cheek bones and jaw line.
- A soft coral blush for a natural flush
- Highlight cheek bones with a gold shimmer highlighter
- Line lips with a pink liner
- Fill with a rose colored lipstick
- Top with pink gloss
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by COVERGIRL via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of COVERGIRL.