Today is the day I am temporarily retiring the black hair band that I keep on stand by securely on my wrist. The bobby pins that my husband affectionately refers to as “floor ornaments” will remain at home, tucked away in my hair accessory drawer, instead of my back pocket. I will officially be bunless and ponytail free for the next 30 days as I embark on Frizz Ease’s #downfor30 challenge.
The idea behind #downfor30 is to have great hair days every day—to learn how to love and style your hair with the right products so that you don’t have cower behind the safety of a bun or ponytail. My curls are no stranger to the messy-but-not cool-messy-I-give-up- bun. Taking the #downfor30 challenge will force me to learn how to style my curls the right way.
Want to get in on #downfor30? Frizz Ease is providing extra incentive with a ridiculously awesome trip to NYC, which includes:
- Round trip airfare for two (2) to NYC
- Four (4) nights at the W Hotel Times Square
- Breathtaking helicopter tour of Lady Liberty, whose newly-liberated locks are featured in our video: A Girl’s Got to Be Free
- Ground transportation via private sedan
- Dinner at Stella 34 Trattoria with views of the Empire State Building
- Brunch cruise for two (2) around Manhattan
- Garment District Diva Trek for two (2)
- Makeover at the John Frieda Salon
- $750 cash to fund all your fun
- A year of Frizz Ease® products so you can keep putting your fiercest hair forward
Entering the contest is easy:
Arm yourself with the frizz-busting, strand-smoothing power of your favorite Frizz Ease® products, and wear your hair #downfor30 days (or as many as you can). Show us all your fierce styles on Instagram with #downfor30 for the chance to WIN AN EPIC NYC ADVENTURE. Each new post with #downfor30 (up to one post per day) earns you another chance to win.
Wish me luck for the next 30 days! I’ll be posting an updates along the way. So far, so good for Day 1 in the photo above– styled with Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse and touched up with Secret Weapon Touch-up Crème.
You can find out more about our Never Pull Back philosophy at www.neverpullback.com.
Frizz-Ease believes that when you pull your hair back, you also pull yourself back. So we’re challenging women everywhere to take on the world hair-first and wear their hair #downfor30 days straight with the help their favorite Frizz-Ease products. Join the movement at NeverPullBack.com.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by KAO via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of KAO.