Almost 14 months after Rocco’s arrival, I had my first overnight trip without him! My husband and I took a trip down to Atlantic City where we sampled wine and food at the annual AC Food and Wine Festival, had dinner at Martorano’s where we stuffed our faces with great food and after dinner cocktails, and then slept in past 6 (!) am in the Chelsea Hotel. We had a great time and it was long over due.
The pressure to up the sexiness was on for this monumental trip, so I relied on some of my favorite beauty products. Here are 5 of my must have products that are low on price and found easily in drugstores:
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs: This has to be one of the most underrated beauty products I’ve come across. I have a few shaving scars on my legs that I wanted to diminish and this is the product did the trick. Think of it as leg makeup—it comes in 4 shades and it’s your best friend if you even out your skin or get rid of pale winter legs in a pinch.
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick: A great way to easily add a pop of color on the go that doesn’t melt off in the heat
- Jergens Shea Beauty Oil: Forget the baby oil. This gives skin an amazing glow without the greasiness of other products.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy, Rosy Lips: For the low maintenance look of summer, this makes your lips super soft with a natural rosy hue.
- Burt’s Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub: Exfoliation is the most important step in glowing and soft skin. I love this Burt’s Bees scrub…it leaves skin baby soft and smoot—and it smells great.