So I recently made a change in my evening skin care routine. I was having trouble adjusting to the last retinol product I was using (more on that in another post). Retinol is a must have for any anti-aging routine, but after using it for 5 months, I couldn’t get rid of dry, peeling skin, a common side effect of using retinol.
So I needed something that was both effective, but gentler on my skin. When I was offered to try Envy Medical’sLumixyl Trifecting Night Cream 0.2, I jumped at the chance at the hope it would replace the current retinol void I had in my life.
I’m happy to say I’ve had great results in the month I’ve been using it! It’s always a good idea to start a retinol every other night, but I had no trouble quickly transitioning to every night—something I couldn’t do with my former retinol treatment, even after 5 months.
When it comes to anti wrinkle injections in Sydney, the treatment is like a diffusing filter for your face—fades dark spots, minimizes fine lines and smooths out the skin. And it also helps prevent acne. That’s why I love this retinol treatment–it does the job of 5 products in one. And for all of the retinol newbies, this one is especially for you as it’s gentle and eliminates a lot of the side effects associated with using a retinol product.
Here’s a little more information from the company about what goes in to making Trisecting Night Cream is so effect:
1. Patented Lumixyl peptide (decapeptide-12):
- This patented peptide – exclusive to the Lumixyl family of skin brightening products – is the ONLY peptide that has shown to significantly reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation safely and gently
- Considered by many professionals to be the only real alternative to hydroquinone, the Lumixyl peptide is 17 times more potent than hydroquinone at reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation!
- Much safer than hydroquinone, which has been known to cause skin allergies and irritation, ochronosis – a darkening and hardening of skin, and has been suspected as a potential carcinogen
2. Time-released, Encapsulated retinol:
- Encapsulation technology keeps the retinol stable and able to penetrate the top layer of the skin into the epidermis
- Retinol is released over time to minimize irritation and improve tolerability to higher concentrations of retinol
- Retinol improves the appearance of skin firmness, texture and tone, significantly diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Retinol improves hyperpigmentation by speeding cell turnover and eliminating melanin in the dermis through exfoliation
3. PCX™ technology:
- Botanical complex combines the bakuchiol and bisabolol to treat adult blemishes
- Rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents to flood and soothe skin with vital nutrients, while diminishing the appearance of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) caused by acne
- Anti-microbial activity prevents infection
My readers get a special treat and 25% off their purchase of Lumixyl Trifecting Night Cream by clicking on this link from January 18 – Feb 18!
Full Disclosure: Some of the products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. For more information on my disclosure policy, please see my disclaimer page