One of Style Network’s most-anticipated reality series “Giuliana & Bill” season five will premiere tomorrow, April 3 at 8pm ET/PT! Immediately following the premiere, Giuliana & Bill will be hosting a live video chat with their fans at 9pm ET/PT on Mystyle.com. Make sure you tune in and join the chat!
We think Giuliana is such a Goddess and are always enamored with her style and beauty, so we felt it only appropriate to share this with you all! Tune in for more of her glamour and humor! Bill’s ‘beauty’ isn’t too shabby either
Here’s a sneak peek of the upcoming season:
“Giuliana & Bill” Season Five Trailer: Link below.
Giuliana and Bill
According to celebrity hairstylist David Babaii, “Olivia Wilde’s hair makes her the perfect Bohemian Princess”. Her healthy and shiny hair with beachy highlights is the result of a great diet and the right professional hair care.
To begin her 2012 Film Independent Spirit Award’s style, David shampooed and conditioned her hair with IT&LY HAIRFASHION’S Pure Shampoo and Pure Conditioner. After blow drying her hair with a round brush to create lift and volume, David took various sized sections and lightly spritzing each with IT&LY Pure Texture Spray. Next, he wrapped each section around the inside of a 1 ½” barrel curling iron. To finish, he loosened each curl by running his fingers through for soft Bohemian Waves. He completed the look with IT&LY Pure Definition Hairspray for a soft hold.
To achieve shiny beachy highlights, David suggests that your hairstylist use IT&LY’s Easily Blond or Colorly 20/20 conditioning formulas for maximum to subtle color lift that compliements your existing shade. Now, with David Babaii‘s tips, it’s easy to look effortlessly Bohemian!
Photo available via Getty Images
Kate Hudson looked radiant as she arrived at the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Sunset Tower with hair by celebrity stylist David Babaii.
If you want to be a blonde like Kate, David recommends that your stylist uses IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Colorly 20/20 professional hair color to achieve a natural, healthy and shiny blonde.
To start, Kate’s hair was cleansed and conditioned with IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Pure Shampoo and Conditioner for optimum shine and hydration. David then sprayed IT&LY Pure Texture Spray and distributed this evenly through the hair to create the volume, texture and lift he was looking for. Next, David used a blow dryer on medium heat and medium air flow, using his hands instead of a brush to enhance texture. To create her beachy waves, he took random sections and wrapped them around various sized curling irons to create multiple textures. He finished this look with IT&LY Pure Definition Hairsprayfor a lightweight touchable hold.
We can only dream of attending any of the fabulous Oscar weekend happenings, but we don’t have to dream to look just as fabulous as the stars do! Follow David Babaii‘s step-by-step and your hair will be Oscar ready in no time!
Photo available via Getty Images
Celebrity hair stylist Daniel Howell created Elizabeth Banks‘ stunning look with the help of Joico products. The Hunger Games star wanted to go for simple and chic look to compliment her dress. To prep for this look, Howell recommends to do an intense conditioning treatment with Joico K-PAK Revitaluxe a couple days prior to the event so the hair is in great condition to work with.
Take a look below to see his step-by-step on how to get Banks‘ look:
- “On Damp hair, I evenly sprayed Joico Smooth Cure Thermal Styling Protectant on the hair to prevent damage from the heat of the dryer.
- I began sectioning the hair in one inch sections, then starting at the nape I blow dried each section using a medium round brush, working my way from the nape to the front hairline, making sure that each section was completely dry.
- I directed the roots of the hair downward on the sides and back of the head but on the top of the head I directed the hair up so it would have the lift I needed.
- When the hair was completely dry I put a bit of Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil on the ends of the hair which helps to smooth out and dry or split ends and also gives a bit of texture.
- Then I sectioned the hair on the top of the head and clipped it out of the way. While I brushed the hair on the sides of the head back away from the face, I held the hair at the back of the head near the nape then I twisted the hair gradually moving upwards. Securing it with hair pins as I was twisting.
- Next, I tucked rest of the hair into the twist making sure the crown was secured with pins.
- I then ran my fingers through the top section of hair, directing it towards the back. Tucking the ends of the hair and securing with hairpins, I used only my fingers to sweep the hair back so maintain the height and texture. To keep the look, I sprayed Joico’s JoiMist Firm Finish Spray.
- To finish the look, I misted the hair with Joico Design Collection Humidity Blocker which prevents moisture in the air from making the hair frizzy.
Follow Howell’s steps and you will have a perfect french twist. Add a barrette, pull down a few free pieces or add some showstopping earrings… make it your own! Have fun with it!