April is Rosacea Awareness Month and we have a fantastic Rosacea skincare collection for you. Did you know that over 16 million Americans suffer from Rosacea and over 75% of Americans have no idea what it is? 76 %of rosacea patients said their condition had lowered their self-confidence and self-esteem and 41% reported that it had caused them to avoid public contact or cancel social engagements (source: www.rosacea.org). There is no cure for Rosacea, but there are some powerful products on the market that can do wonders to control the symptoms. Products like Atopalm have been shown to reduce redness, soothe skin and have helped many cope with the disorder.
Atopalm is a groundbreaking skincare collection formulated for dry, sensitive skin. The rich, emollient, yet non-greasy Atopalm formulas are designed for skin suffering from allergies, rosacea dryness and sensitivity in need of gentle yet powerful treatment. Each paraben-free Atopalm product is powered by Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested MLE-Multi Lamellar Emulsion formulas—plant derived ingredients that mimic skin’s natural structure and restore skin’s protective moisture barrier system. This unique complex hydrates, soothes and calms skin in distress, leaving dry, sensitive skin visibly renewed.
Atopalm products include:
- Intensive Moisturizing Cream ($30): This rich, hydrating formula for dry, sensitive skin nourishes skin with a unique vitamin, antioxidant blend, for a healthy, vibrant complexion. The gentle yet effective cream calms the symptoms of eczema and rosacea, as well as skin recovering from facial treatments such as microdermabrasion.
- Moisturizing Body Lotion ($30): A lightweight, quickly absorbed, formula for dry, sensitive and eczema-prone skin, this ultra-nourishing blend features olive and grape seed oils blended with Vitamin E. The fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula leaves skin glowing, energized and visibly hydrated.
- Daytime Undermakeup Moisture Cream ($18): This restorative, moisturizing cream provides a smooth foundation for even, long-lasting makeup application. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E and antioxidants, the gentle yet hydrating cream supports beautiful, healthy skin.
- Facial Cleansing Foam ($18): A rich, moisturizing cleanser that’s gentle enough for everyday use, this foaming formula melts away makeup and pollutants without stripping skin. Dirt and makeup disappear and moisture levels are replenished, leaving skin feeling soft, clean and supple.
- Moisturizing Eye Repair Serum ($35): An anti-aging, restorative eye serum that protects the sensitive eye area as well as diminishes the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Made with a dynamic peptide complex combined with vitamin C, the gentle yet effective serum fights free radicals and prevents the signs of premature aging.
- Moisturizing Skin Revitalizing Complex ($35): This powerful yet gentle rejuvenating formula helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, roughness, wrinkles and laugh lines and helps brighten skin with a unique peptide complex infused with Vitamin C and licorice root.
- Moisturizing Hand Treatment ($18): A moisturizing emulsion that promotes younger, brighter-looking skin with a hydrating antioxidant blend, this nourishing hand treatment delivers lasting protection.