Last weekend I got the chance to stop by the Cherry Hill mall for Nordstrom’s Beauty Trend Event. The event is taking place at Nordstrom stores across the nation.
Dozens of beauty experts were on hand to provide one-one-one free consultations, makeovers and discuss the latest trends! Armed with my camera and my sister-in-law, Kristen, we experienced first hand the awesomeness of the Beauty Trend Event (seriously they even had cake pops and a DJ).
Kris is used to being my beauty guinea pig, so she plopped in a chair while Beauty Stylist Nicholas Mancini worked his magic giving her a bronzy night look just in time for the summer. We talked about all things beauty with Nicholas from the importance of a great skin care routine to the universal struggle of reversing the signs of aging and dreaded “man hands”.
Nicolas took care to emphasize Kristen’s features using a Smashbox BB Cream to even out her already perfect “young skin” and a deep purple eyeshadow trio to bring out her brown eyes.
My favorite products used? Le Volume de Chanel mascara in Prune, $30, a gorgeous plum shade and Sisley Phyto-Lip Twist in #4, a punch of pink in a glossy finish, $50.
In the end, Nicholas took an already naturally gorgeous Kristen and gave her a hot summer look for a night out. Kristen loved the look so much, she looked past the $50 price tag and went home with her own Phyto-Lip Twist!
Want to get the look? See below for product list:
- Smashbox Litmitless Liquid Liner Pen in Dark Brown, $22
- Sisley Phyto-Lip Twist, #4, $50
- Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Sepia, $28
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Medium, $19.50
- Smashbox Photo Finish 24 Hour Shadow Primer, $20
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel, 30 Prune, $30
- Chanel Le Blush Creme de Chanel, 62 Presage, $38.50 (limited edition)
- YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch, $41
- Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder, Medium, $40
- Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer, $40
Go to Nordstrom.com to find out when the Beauty Trend Event is coming to your area!